Traffic Signal Malfunction

Leave This Blank:

Traffic signals at intersections in Elgin that are flashing, dark, or changing erratically should be reported. They will be repaired by the City's contractor or, depending on jurisdiction, reported to the State of Illinois Department of Transportation or the Kane County Department of Transportation.
If this malfunction affects the safe flow of traffic, it should be reported immediately to the Public Safety Communications Office at 847-931-2700 so that an emergency response can be made.

Problem Location
City: Elgin
State: IL

Your Information
You will receive an email confirmation of your request. All requests will be handled during normal working hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thank you.
* indicates required fields.