Can I rent the pool for a private party?

Due to ongoing negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, service level reductions remain in place, including the closure of Lord's Park Family Aquatic Center for the 2021 outdoor pool season. Patrons are encouraged to utilize Wing Park Family Aquatic Center or Adventure Island at the Edward Schock Centre of Elgin.

Yes, Wing Park Family Aquatic Center is available for rental on a first come, first served basis. Private rentals are perfect for any occasion including birthday parties, group outings, and end of the school year parties. Available times vary depending on the day of your rental. Reservations and payments must be made at The Centre of Elgin at 100 Symphony Way during normal business hours. Reservations will need to be secured at least 72 hours in advance. For more information on availability and hours, contact The Centre of Elgin at 847-531-7030. 

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a Parks and Recreation Activity Guide?
2. How do I register for programs?
3. If I have an Elgin address, why am I charged non-resident rates?
4. What are the hours of operation for the outdoor pools?
5. Can I rent the pool for a private party?
6. Where can I find information on parks in Elgin?
7. How do I rent a picnic shelter?
8. When are the parks open?
9. When is Hawthorne Hill Nature Center open?
10. How do I get information about the Lords Park Pavilion and rental availability?
11. How do I reserve the bridge area at Lords Park for pictures, etc.
12. How do I get information about renting the gazebo on Walton Island?
13. How do I get information about reserving the bandshell at Wing Park?
14. How do I sign my child up for Little League?
15. Which number do I call for information regarding softball rainouts for the teams that play at the Elgin Sports Complex thru the Parks & Recreation department?
16. Who do I talk to regarding a tree that is on City property?
17. Who do I contact regarding getting a sound permit?