Victims of Property crimes

If you have incurred destruction or theft of personal property, helpful information may be available through the Kane County Law Library

If your property was tagged with graffiti, the city does assist with removal. Contact 311 for more information. 

Crime prevention information is available on the Elgin Police Department's website; click here to view.