View all facilities
Carleton Rogers Park
Pocket park in downtown Elgin; only improvements are benches and landscaping. It is located on the site of Elgin’s old post office from 1902 to 1969. This parkland was acquired through the Federal Lands to parks program of the US Department of the Interior National Park Service. The park is named after a pastor from the adjacent First Methodist Church.